ATM Cash Machines
Cash machines are available with 3 locations on the fairgrounds located in the Arts & Crafts Bldg (Bldg E) near the Main Restrooms during all events. Other ATM locations throughout the grounds during Fair time, please check locations at information booths.
Located in the restrooms. Also during the fair time only located in Rock & Rest Nursing Tent (map#10).
We are a dedicated association of Veteran-friendly businesses that Honor Freedom by supporting veterans, active-duty military personnel and their families.
View Fairgrounds Map here. Obtain a map of Fairgrounds at Guest Service Centers (Information booths). Maps are included in the Fair program and are posted at several locations on the grounds. The guest service personnel will provide directions to locations on the grounds.
First Aid Station
Event Medical Services personnel are on duty during events throughout the year and during extended hours at Fair time. Minor injuries and ailments are treated at the First Aid Stations located: near the main restrooms (map #9), near the 4H Exhibit Hall (map #24), and near the Horse Arenas #63). In the event of serious illness or injury, Dial 911.
Lost & Found
DURING THE FAIR: All lost and found articles can be turned in or claimed at the State Police Command Center located next to the Main Restrooms and First Aid building. If you realize you are missing an item after you get home, give our Lost & Found a call at 845-876-3074.
Lost Children Station
Lost Children Station is located near the First Aid Station next to Main Restrooms (map #11).
Our “No Pets” Policy
NO Pets allowed on the Fairgrounds at any time.
Service Dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for persons with disabilities, will be admitted. All service dogs MUST HAVE PROOF of rabies vaccination to enter the grounds.
DO NOT leave your dog in the car. Any dog left in a vehicle will be turned over to the local authorities/dog warden at the expense of the owner.
Confinement of companion animals in vehicles prohibited, especially in extreme temperatures (NY State Agricultural and Markets Law §353-d): A person shall not confine a companion animal in a motor vehicle in extreme heat or cold without proper ventilation or other protection from such extreme temperatures where such confinement places the companion animal in imminent danger of death or serious physical injury due to exposure to such extreme heat or cold.
Doggie Daycare: Need doggie daycare while you’re enjoying an event? Call or contact:
- AirDogBnB: (845) 266-4328, firstname.lastname@example.org, airdogbnb.com
- Ledgewood Kennel: (518) 789-6353, email@example.com or ledgewoodkennel.com
- Camp Belly Rub: (845) 514-2727, firstname.lastname@example.org or campbellyrub.dog
- Dog Meadow at Millbrook: 578 Tyrrell Rd, Millbrook, NY 12545, (914) 907-2213, dogmeadow.millbrook@
gmail.com or: dogmeadow.com
- Visit the SPCA for more info
Prohibited Items & Behaviors – Subject to Search
The Dutchess Fairgrounds strives to produce a fun and safe family event. In so doing, the Dutchess Fairgrounds must enforce prohibited items and behaviors. Bags search will be conducted during the entrance to Fairgrounds. Listed below are some of the common prohibited items and behavior, but does not limit itself to the following:
- No drones. We are a Drone No-Fly Zone
- Pets are not allowed (All service dogs must have PROOF of rabies vaccination to enter the grounds)
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, rollerblades, heelies, segways, and golf carts, are not allowed
- Cans, bottles or coolers are not allowed
- No outside alcohol
- No firearms, knives, and weapons of any kind
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times
Public Address System
The “Voice of the Fair” is used for informational and emergency purposes only. The P.A. system cannot be used by the public to page lost people. Upon your arrival at the fairgrounds, please be sure to have a predetermined meeting spot in the event you get separated.
All emergency concerns should be directed to security or fairground personnel. Security personnel is on duty 24 hours a day during the Fair, both on the grounds and in the State Police office, located near the main restrooms and the first aid building.
Think Safety First
We want your trip to the fair to be just as safe as this visit to our website. We provide the following to guarantee a safe and fun-filled visit:
- Handicapped parking
- Lighted parking lots
- State Police & Lost Children Center
- Clean and supervised restrooms
- First Aid Building with satellite and mobile units throughout the fairgrounds
- Uniformed security throughout the fairgrounds
- Carnival Supervisory Staff on the midway with radio contact to Fair Security
- Rock & Rest Nursing Mothers Tent
- Maps of the fairgrounds containing daily event schedules and emergency and first aid contact/location information are available at each of the entrance gates
- When visiting the fair with children, be sure to have a predetermined meeting spot in the event you get separated.
Advance Sale Ride Tickets can be redeemed at the Power’s Carnival Ticket Redemption booth (map #6).
All events take place in rain or shine.