Rhinebeck New York Cider Festival
Date: September 25-26, 2021
Hours: Saturday 11 AM-6 PM
Website: Rhinebeck New York Cider Festival
Details: New York Cider Tasting glass, and unlimited cider tastings included with admission price. The Original Rhinebeck New York Cider Festival – Taste More than 100 craft ciders from New York State’s finest Cider Regions: Finger Lakes, Western New York, The Hudson Valley, The Catskills, and even from NYC. Explore New York’s Finest Craft Cider expressions and taste an amazing selection of New York’s Finest Foods (for an additional fee) – From Buffalo’s Beef on Weck to NYC’s Juicy Pastrami – Hey maybe grab a slice too.
Announcing The New York State Donut Pavilion – That’s right, you’ll get to sample and taste Donuts from all over New York State – from Buffalo’s Paula’s Donuts to NYC’s Doughnut Plant and More! We’ll also have some Super Hot Coffee to dip those Donuts into – Yummm!!
Enjoy over 100 craft ciders from New York’s finest Ciders – Hey, even John Adams started off his morning with a “gill of cider” – one of the finest (and healthiest) ways to kick off your day.
- Taste Over 100+ New York State Ciders – from dry to sweet
- New York State Donut Pavilion – Cider Doughnuts and More
- Food Trucks Galore – Get Your Gourmet On
- Iconic New York Foods (all food items sold a la carte – Gluten-Free and Vegan Options will also be available to purchase)
- Live Music from Top Bands
- Kids activities and family fun
- Cider Pick-Up Service
- New York Cider Tasting glass, and unlimited cider tastings included with admission price