The Dutchess County Fairgrounds is pleased to consider a donation request from eligible organizations.
Please note the following guidelines on our donation program:
- The Fairgrounds only makes donations to organizations that are certified as a non-profit under section 501(c)(3) of the Federal Internal Revenue Code. The Fairgrounds requires the IRS’s determination letter as proof of 501(c)(3) status.
- Our customary donation is 4 single-day admission tickets.
- The request must be received at least four weeks prior to the event date.
- One request per organization will be accepted within a calendar year.
- Requests are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. The Dutchess County Fairgrounds has a limited allocation of admission tickets for donations, and due to the large volume of requests that are received, it may not be possible to support all requests.
- Donations must be picked up at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds Administration Building unless other arrangements are made.
- Donations will only be released to an employee of the requesting organization. When picking up tickets bring a copy of the donation confirmation email sent from the Dutchess County Fair.
- Tickets for grandstand concerts or other special events are not available for donation. The Dutchess County Fairgrounds does not make monetary donations.
We offer an online request form to download to assist your organization in submitting a donation request. This form will help provide a more timely response to requests through electronic communications.