The Dutchess County Fairgrounds is proud to support the efforts of organizations and is pleased to consider a donation request from eligible organizations.
Our Donation Program
Please note the following information on our donation program:
- The Fairgrounds only makes donations to organizations that are certified as non-profit under section 501(c)(3) of the Federal Internal Revenue Code. The Fairgrounds requires the IRS’s determination letter as proof of 501(c)(3) status.
- Our customary donation is four (4) daily admission tickets to the Dutchess Fair. These tickets are valid for weekday-only admission and are not redeemable on weekends.
- The request must be received at least four weeks prior to the event date.
- One request per organization will be accepted within a calendar year.
- Requests are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Since the Dutchess County Fairgrounds has a limited allocation of admission tickets for donations, and due to the large volume of requests that are received, it may not be possible to support all requests.
- Donations must be picked up at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds Administration Building unless other arrangements are made.
- Donations will only be released to an employee of the requesting organization; when picking up tickets bring a copy of the donation confirmation email sent from the Dutchess Fair.
- Tickets for grandstand concerts or other special events are not available for donation. The Dutchess County Fairgrounds does not make monetary donations.
Download the Request for Donation form here to assist your organization in submitting a donation request. This form will help provide a more timely response to requests through electronic communications.
If you have additional questions or need more information about our donation program, please contact the Dutchess County Fairgrounds via email at email@example.com or call 845-876-4000.
Thank you for your support.