Entrances & aisles are accessible for guests using wheelchairs. Most fair attractions are accessible, however, the fair staff is not permitted to assist in transporting persons to the ride system. They will, however, provide direction to the extent that they are able. Accommodations have been made on the grounds, in buildings, the grandstand, and in restrooms to accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Accessible Parking is available in designated areas. Special needs should be called to the attention of security or fair personnel. Due to the size of our events and pedestrian traffic, any mobility device powered by batteries, fuel, or other engines, cannot be accommodated with the exception of mobility carts and power wheelchairs. We request that those units control their speed to the speed of the pedestrian traffic.
Trolleys & Disabled Transports
Trolleys are available in the parking lots for guest transportation at no charge. Trolleys will patrol the fairgrounds’ accessible parking areas outside festival gates and will transport people with mobility impairments to the entrance gates from parking lots.
Mobility Carts, Wheelchairs, Wagons, Strollers Rentals
[Rentals for the Dutchess Fair only]
- All equipment is on a first-come, first-serve basis (map #1 main gate)
- Call to reserve equipment (before the first day of fair only): Toll-free 888-441-7575
- Reserve equipment in person at the vendor booth for future use (no day of reservations)
- Toll-free reservation number 888-441-7575, option 1
- Visit their website to Rent a Scooter or Wheelchair: Dutchess County Fair 2021
Vehicle Rental Rates
|Vehicle Type||Daily Rate|
|Wagon or Double Stroller||$15|