Entrances & aisles are accessible for guests using wheelchairs. Most fair attractions are accessible, however, the fair staff is not permitted to assist transporting persons to the ride system. They will, however, provide direction to the extent that they are able. Accommodations have been made on the grounds, in buildings, the grandstand and restrooms to accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Accessible Parking available in designated areas. Special needs should be called to the attention of security or fair personnel. Due to the size of our events and pedestrian traffic, any mobility device powered by batteries, fuel or other engines, cannot be accommodated with the exception of mobility carts and power wheelchairs. We request that those units control their speed to the speed of the pedestrian traffic.
Trolleys & Disabled Transports
Trolleys are available in the parking lots for guest transportation at no charge. Trolleys will patrol the fairgrounds accessible parking areas outside festival gates and will transport people with mobility impairments to the entrance gates from parking lots.
Mobility Carts, Wheelchairs, Wagons, Strollers Rentals
[Rentals for the Dutchess Fair only]
- All equipment is on a first-come, first-serve basis (map #1 main gate)
- Call to reserve equipment (before the first day of fair only): Toll-free 888-441-7575
- Reserve equipment in person at the vendor booth for future use (no day of reservations)
- Questions? Call Scootaround Toll free 888-441-7575
- Visit their website scootaround.com/mobility-rentals/rent-online then select “Event”
Vehicle Rental Rates
|Vehicle Type||Daily Rate|
|Wagon & Double Stroller||$15|