Due to COVID-19 Protocol for 2021, online entries only
- In the ShoWorks entry program, we strongly encourage you to use the Passport option. You can keep track of your entries right on your phone or tablet! As well as receive notifications regarding shows and results.
- This is a free service and keeps your information from year to year!
- Parents, please create a passport for each child so as they grow, they will have their own passport and records!
- Keep passwords simple, please remember they are case sensitive!
- Mail-in paper entry forms from years past will not be accepted.
Liz Tegtmeier, firstname.lastname@example.org, 845-876-4000
or Entry office 845-876-2789 (July 1- Sept 3 only)
General Rules & Information
|NYS Exhibitor Prefair Guidelines||NYS Fairs Interstate Health Requirements||NYS Fair Health Requirements|
|IAFE Show Ring Ethics||DCF Livestock Committee Rules & Regulations||How to Enter Online|
|Camping Information||Camping Form (livestock entries only)|
Livestock – Click to Enter Online
|Beef Cattle||Dairy Cattle||Judging of Breeds|
|Poultry||Dairy Goat||Livestock Sale Information|
Static Entries – Click to Enter Online
|Vegetables||Honey & Maple Products||Field Crops|
|Fine Arts||Photography||Arts & Crafts General Rules|
|Needlework & Stitchery||Culinary||Hobbies & Crafts|
Horse Shows – Click to Enter Online
|English Horse Show||Western Horse Show|
|Open Driving Horse Show||Stable Form|
|4-H/Youth Horse Show|
4-H – Click to Enter Online
|4-H Fair Book||Entry Instructions|
The cut flower/plant competition for 2021 has been canceled. We do have plans for it to return for the 176th Dutchess County Fair, August 23-28, 2022!
|General Rules & Entry
Procedures for Flower Shows
|Children’s Activities||Jr. Landscape
Professional & Florist
Flower & Plants
Flowers & Plants
Flower & Plants